04-03-2013 04:23 PM
Photosmart 6515 Printer worked great until black ink started running out. Bought a new cartridge but went out of town for two weeks. Upon return I installed new cartridge. Alignment fails and no back print. Color is fine. Have tried several cleanings and alignments. Have tried a second cartridge. Sometimes I can see very faint printing. Printer is one month out of warranty
04-04-2013 04:43 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:54 PM by OscarFuentes
Sounds like you are having issues printing black after replacing your cartridges. Here is a document on a printer with a similar ink delivery system on how you can sometimes resolve these issues :
I would also recommend that you take perform the cartridge cleaning several times (up to three).
Let me know if this helps!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation