07-16-2012 05:30 PM
Ive tried installing the software for a all in one printer hp photosmart d610 series on windows 7 64-bit but everytime i try to run the setup i get a promt that says (hp installations setup has stopped working, any way i can fix this problem?
07-17-2012 07:07 AM
I can't seem to locate any information on the Photosmart D610 Please verify which printer you have the article below will help you find the model number.
At what part of the installation does the installation stop working?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation