08-02-2013 07:07 PM
My C309G printer won't pull paper from the photo tray, 4 x 6 or 5 x7. It tries several times and then it states to load paper. I have brand new photo paper - that I store flat and in a dark place so it doesn't warp - any ideas?
08-03-2013 11:45 AM
Have you tried to clean the paper rollers?
See solution #3 in this link on how to clean them.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation