01-11-2012 01:00 PM
I have an hp psc 1350 all in one printer. I recently got a new hp EliteBook laptop with Windows 7. I plugged the printer into the laptop and let the in-OS driver install. I am now able to print, but the laptop does not recognize the scanner. How do I fix the installation to be able to scan? When I follow the directions from HP's website to use Windows Fax and Scan, when I click on Scan in that app nothing happens. I do not receive an error message. When I click on Tools/Scan Routing I get an error message that no scanners were detected.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation