03-27-2013 02:28 PM
Recently moved from Ireland to the US. The printer cartridges for the HP3050 in the US were identified by HP to be the HP61, replacing the HP 301 used in Ireland. I bought some- and the printer message says they are incompatible. Has anyone solved this problem?
03-28-2013 03:00 PM
I would suggest contacting phone support and requesting a region reset. For more information check out the link below. Contact support at 1-800-474-6836
Let me know how it goes.
**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation