11-02-2013 02:29 AM
i have bought A hp7610 and it requires constant attention.
the problem seems to be when it sleeps:
The power light is on but when i try to print the PC doesnt communicate to it, if i try to press a button on the screen nothing happens and it doest wake up. the only way of resetting is by using the power lead.
the other problem again when it sleeps and it does wake up is; that then the screen says that there is a carriage jam - which again the only way of resetting is by the power lead, then it does print alignment
so far this is the worst HP printer - my 8500 was perfect - it even came with a duplexer..
is there any fixes to this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation