07-27-2013 03:23 AM
Trying to install a LaserJet p2015n for a office running Windows XP Proffessional ver 2002 service pack 2.
I keep getting an error "The file 'hpcui150.dll' on PDL_COMMON is needed"
I cannot find it anywhere - not even mentioned on a search engine..
THanks for any help...
08-01-2013 07:13 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation