12-26-2013 12:45 PM
When I print a hotmail page, the right hand side is missing. My husband tried to reset the setting and we can't remember the original settings. Please help. Thanks
01-07-2014 02:20 PM
I saw your post about wanting to set your Officejet J4680 back to factory defaults. I will gladly help you by posting the instructions below. Also, I would recommend trying to print your document from other web browser to see if that helps fix the issue.
On the front of the printer:
1. Select Setup (The tool button on the right).
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Restore Defaults.
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation