Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi Jayphat,

Disconnect the power cable from the printer for 1 to 3 minutes. Plug the power cable directly into the wall outlet, and then power on the printer. Let me know if you have the same issue?

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

i have the same problem i have a hp 3050A all in one wireless printer only had it 2 months my operating system is XP

i have tried unplugging the printer for 3 plus mins and now it wont even power up

HP Recommended

Hi doppyprinter,

Follow the steps in the document below.

The HP Printer Won't Turn On or Respond

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue with my HP Photosmart D7560. Green Screen "1 2 3 4 5"

Running Windows XP 32 Bit.

When the printer is plugged in via USB. The add/remove hardware program runs and wants a driver for "hewlettpackard reflash"

Please link me to this file for download.

Telling your customers to  "unplug and plug it back in" is a lazy canned attempt to pacify us with a shotgun approach that MIGHT work MOST of the time. But, I have already done that with no success. I am not asking for your help. I am asking you to provide the download link for the program/driver (and firmware if applicable) needed to run the reflash process.

Thank you in advance for your prompt delivery of the requested information.

Sincerely,

A stock holding loyal customer for over 15 years.
Irae

HP Recommended

Hi Jayphat,

Follow the steps below, and let me know what happens?

1. Unplug the printer while it is powered on

2. Press and hold the cancel button while you plug the power cable back into the printer

3. Continue to hold the cancel button for 15 to 30 seconds

4. Try installing the printer

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3050 erro reflash 12345

HP Recommended

Hi Jayphat,

Follow the steps below, and let me know what happens?

✔️ Unplug the printer while it is powered on

✔️ Press and hold the cancel button while you plug the power cable back into the printer

✔️ Continue to hold the cancel button for 15 to 30 seconds

Let me know if you have the same issues?

The control panel of the HP Deskjet 3050 J610 All-in-One series

1 - On button and light: Turns the product on or off. When the product is off, a minimal amount of power is still used. To completely remove power, turn off the product, then unplug the power cord.
2 - Cancel: Stops the current operation. Returns you to previous screen of printer display. Returns copy settings to default copy settings.
3 - Quick Forms: Shows Quick Forms menu on printer display. Use Selection buttons to select the form that you want to print.
4 - Scan: Shows scan menu on printer display.
5 - Wireless button: Shows wireless menu on printer display.
6 - Wireless light: Signals if there is a wireless connection.
7 - Selection buttons: Use buttons to select menu items on the printer display.
8 - Printer display: Displays menus for copying, Quick Forms, wireless connections, and other product features.
9 - Cartridge light: Indicates low ink or a print cartridge problem.Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When you receive a low-ink warning message, consider having a replacement cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not have to replace the cartridges until the print quality is unacceptable.
10 - Attention light: Indicates that there is a paper jam, the printer is out of paper, or some event that requires your attention.

Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. 

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Unpluging then holding the cancel while plugging the printer back in worked for me. The display is stuck on the initial setup screen where you select a language but i can once again print.

Thank you.

HP Recommended
my hp 3050a printer is displaying an erro message reflash 12345 and i tried to power it on and hold the cancle botton for 30 seconds it shows me a language option and refuse to go foward after selecting english
HP Recommended
what is the solution of reflash 12345
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.