Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

i have an error message : reflash 12345 and the printer in hang

.. i try to off/on .. restart it there is no way !

when i connect the power automticly gos on ! and evry thing hang !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Jayphat,

Follow the steps below, and let me know what happens?

✔️ Unplug the printer while it is powered on

✔️ Press and hold the cancel button while you plug the power cable back into the printer

✔️ Continue to hold the cancel button for 15 to 30 seconds

Let me know if you have the same issues?

The control panel of the HP Deskjet 3050 J610 All-in-One series

1 - On button and light: Turns the product on or off. When the product is off, a minimal amount of power is still used. To completely remove power, turn off the product, then unplug the power cord.
2 - Cancel: Stops the current operation. Returns you to previous screen of printer display. Returns copy settings to default copy settings.
3 - Quick Forms: Shows Quick Forms menu on printer display. Use Selection buttons to select the form that you want to print.
4 - Scan: Shows scan menu on printer display.
5 - Wireless button: Shows wireless menu on printer display.
6 - Wireless light: Signals if there is a wireless connection.
7 - Selection buttons: Use buttons to select menu items on the printer display.
8 - Printer display: Displays menus for copying, Quick Forms, wireless connections, and other product features.
9 - Cartridge light: Indicates low ink or a print cartridge problem.Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When you receive a low-ink warning message, consider having a replacement cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not have to replace the cartridges until the print quality is unacceptable.
10 - Attention light: Indicates that there is a paper jam, the printer is out of paper, or some event that requires your attention.

Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. 

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended

waiting for answer !

HP Recommended

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot. 

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended

hi there ..

printer model is

hp 3050

windows 7

the printer connected to the router ... and i am printing throw wireless network connection

thanks

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem with my HP3050a. The printer powers up automatically when plugged in and displays the reflash 12345 message. I've tried every one of the buttons on the display but it doesn't respond. 

HP Recommended
who will solve it !! is that hp support or what ? huh !
HP Recommended

Hi 

Disconnect the power cable from the printer for 1 to 3 minutes. Plug the power cable directly into the wall outlet, and then power on the printer. Let me know if you have the same issue?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

I am having this same error. I have unplugged it, replugged it in, repowered it and it still gives me the REFLASH 12345 code.

I have tried multiple things.

Hopefully someone can help?!

HP Recommended

Hi luke01688,

What printer do you have?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

hi, i have an hp k8600

my old computer broke, so i bought a new one, the issue is that i first insert the instalattion cd and when it comes to "plug in your device now" i do so, but nothing happens, then windows tells me that it couldnt install the "Hewlett-Packardreflash" driver, how can i fix it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.