06-11-2012 02:08 PM
My main computer crashed and I am trying to install my HP Deskjet 1051 Printer to my laptop which is run on Windows XP. I no longer have my installation disk and was wondering what I could do to install it now?
06-11-2012 03:01 PM
Are you referring to the Deskjet 1050?
Try following this link here to get the drivers for your computer
On the right you can change the printer model if that is not the printer you are using.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
01-16-2013 02:51 PM
You can use the link that HardBeatZ provided to download the software, then burn it to a disk (or just install it from the downloaded exe).
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation