11-25-2011 12:26 PM
Follow the link below to download the printer software:
- Select your operating system version, then click Next.
- Click Driver - Product Installation Software.
- Click the Full Feature Software Link.
- Click Download to save the file to your computer.
- Launch the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you installing the printer by USB connection, make sure to keep the device unplugged till being prompted to connect it during the software installation.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation