12-13-2010 06:45 PM
When I connect my HP psc 1210 to my new Windows 7 64-bit desktop, I can not find a driver for the >hp psc 1210 all-in-one series. I was able to find some way to print but the system refused to find the scanner. The hp website does seem to have something, but it does not work. The driver shown on the hp site does not is not compatable or it will not download.
If I search via Windows 7 it says Hewlett-Packardpsc 1200 series doesn't seem have a driver windows 7.
Can you provide me the driver in another way?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation