01-12-2011 11:18 AM
Hello I was wondering if HP could send us a CD ROM OF DRIVERS compatible for windows 7 32 and 64 bit the CD ROM wont install because it is only compatible up to windows vista please inform us how we can upgrade the HP C4585 PHOTOSMART printer. Why is this model not picked up on the email support warranty page please advise ASAP.
01-12-2011 03:02 PM - last edited on 06-04-2015 05:32 PM by Omar-E
Here's a set of instructions for installing the driver for your printer in Windows 7.
Does that answer part of your question?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation