03-13-2013 02:35 AM
Hi, I recently purchased a deskjet ink advantage 2515 but could not install it with my macbook which is a 10.5.8. the minimum requirement is a version 10.6. I would like to know if there is a way i could still install the printer even if it just for printing purposes and if there is a site or link for such. totally need help! thank you.
03-14-2013 09:35 AM
Sorry that you are having this issue. One suggestion I would like for you to try is downloading a alternative driver.
(Shane_R) has a great post on downloading alternate drivers. Make sure to download the (990c).
Let me know if this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation