11-12-2013 09:58 AM - edited 11-13-2013 07:58 AM
I cannot connect my printer HP laserjet 100 color mfp m175nw to the wireless. It is connect to the router and it install on the computer with the Usb cable but not with the wireless connection.
How can I fix this?
Before it used to work perfect I could even print from my phone, now unless I connect my computer to the printer with cable it will not work because I cannot install the printer working with the wireless connection.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: laserjet pro 100 cannot connect to wireless
11-13-2013 08:00 AM
Solved!!!! Restart the rounter first and after unplug & plug the printer
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation