06-07-2009 12:27 PM
I just inherited an hp photosmart c4400 All-in-one, so it's not brand new. I set it up and installed the software, found the sample photo paper that it came with and printed a couple test photos. They came out great. Then I tried to print a word document and the page came out blank. I tried printing a webpage; it printed everything color on the page quite nicely, but none of the black text. The HP solution center tells me that both color and black ink levels are quite high; the cartridges are both properly installed, and both feel heavy and full. I also tried color and black-and-white copying functions, with same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
07-26-2009 07:22 AM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation