04-28-2014 10:05 AM
My HP F4180 printer was working very good but recently it get too slow in printing excel sheets. othe tasks ( scaning , copying, and printing word document ) are still OK
04-30-2014 10:58 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand that your HP Deskjet F4180, is printing slow with Excel Spreadsheets.
I would recommend to take a look through this guide. Slow Printing.
Hope to hear back from you, and have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation