08-13-2013 02:12 PM
I am trying to get my office jet all in one J4580 hooked back up. I refreshed my computer but now it says its not compatible, When I firs got this computer it worked fine using the cd. I tried to use it again and its saying that its not compatible. Please Help School is about to start I need my printer working. Thanks
08-14-2013 07:00 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the printer not being compatible.
What type of operating system do you have on the computer?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation