09-07-2010 07:37 AM
Right out of the box this thing has not aligned the cartridges. It has been through a dozen sheets of paper, fails each time, and will not print in color.
Any suggestions before I return it?
09-07-2010 09:49 AM
I suggest you follow the steps in THIS document. If it still does not align, then call HP so that they can replace the printhead for you.
09-13-2010 09:58 AM
Mine is brand new out of the box, and it never printed the first alignment sheet. Let it run all night long doing the "alignment process" that may take 7 minutes, and it never printed a thing....
Did a system reset and got the same thing.
CD in Oklahoma
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation