07-18-2014 04:41 PM
When start to install Officejet j4680 on windows 7 show the error on windows firewall, and do not let me turned on my laptop also has installed McAffe Total proteccion and this software turn off windows fire.
Thank you for your help
07-21-2014 01:10 PM
Hi there EdVen,
I noticed your posts about the installation issue you have been having with your Officejet J4680. I would like to know if you have followed the last instruction from @RnRMusicMan in your previous thread: here.
If not, please follow through with his steps and if the uninstall and reinstall of the printer does not help, try a Clean Boot and turning off your security and firewall Disabling and Re-enabling Your Firewall Software in Windows.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation