01-06-2014 05:13 PM
Just got this all in one printer, fac, scanner and on the frist print job it jammed. Cleared the jam and tried to reprint and in the status it said paper jam after it was cleared. Had to restart computer to print. HP needs to fix that bug unless anyone can help with a way to clear the status.
Next print job cancelled aoutomatically. And every other print job after that would not complete the print job. I was printing slides from a powerpoint office 2007. It was a compatibility error message.
Seems this is a common problem with HP. A lot of problems with no solutions on the HP forums that i have seen.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation