03-31-2012 10:55 AM
Photosmart C4750, Windows 7 64-bit, Scan error: Try scan from computer or see documentation. I recently installed the HP driver update for this printer. Since that install I have not been able to find the software suite to scan from the computer. Any help is appreciated.
04-03-2012 12:12 PM
Have you tried re-installing the software yet? I would suggest trying to if you have not already. Don't forget to uninstall the current software. If you continue to have problems you can use the second link below for a temporary workaround. Remember to install the Full Feature software for scanning.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation