03-02-2012 04:06 PM
I am setting up my HP Photosmart D110 series and the "now printing alignment page" is showing on the printer and the power button is flashing. I can't get it to print an alignment page through the manual method and it continues to say that there is Scanner failure, can't copy or scan. Can someone help. The printer works fine, but it is fresh out of the box, but the warranty has already expired. Please help me. I can't afford another printer.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation