01-25-2014 02:42 PM
After reinstalling Photosmart Plus drivers from original CD, HP Solution Center no longer recognizes the "imaging device", so I can't scan. Is the Solution Center software on the CD? If yes, how do I find it and install it? If not, can I download from HP.com?
01-31-2014 05:04 PM - edited 01-31-2014 05:05 PM
How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB?
Please follow this HP document on 'No HP devices have been detected' Displays on the Computer When Opening HP Solution Center in Windo...
If this step doesn't resolve your issue, then you can try installing the Solution Center here.
Let me know how your progress goes.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation