12-06-2013 05:19 PM
I downloaded and installed the software for Windows 8 for my printer and it worked perfectly fine until today. I installed 8.1 two days ago or so and now I keep getting pop up things that tel me that I need to complete the installation. When I confirm that, it uninstalles the software and tries to reinstall it but it gives an error message. It does this every few minutes.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation