08-30-2009 11:17 PM
03-05-2010 11:15 PM - edited 03-05-2010 11:15 PM
If anyone else is having this problem, this seemed to have worked for me... hopefully crossing my fingers...
Anyway, I just cleaned the copper connection on the back of the cartridge with distilled water and cotton swabs. Squeeze the water out of the swab so it is only damp, and use a dry one to dry it when it looks clean. Hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation