04-25-2014 04:33 AM
Generally such print quaity issues are caused due to use of non-HP or refilled toner cartrdiges. Please check if your toner cartrdige is genuine HP. If a genuine HP toner cartrdige is having a defect, then you may claim is for replacement.
You may also try to attach a print quality sample with your post, so that we can have a look at it. This will help us to understand the issue better and can suggest accordingly.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation