06-04-2010 10:41 PM
My HP PSC 2355 all-in-one printer is not working properly. Some of the time it stalls while its turning on and then other times it gives me an error code. The error code has not been consistent the only word in one of the codes was "interrupt". This printer has worked perfectly in the past but after a recent move I was having some problems with copying and printer until now when it is not responding after initially turning it on.
I have tried trouble shooting ideas from the website but nothing is working.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation