11-28-2010 08:37 AM
Someone else on another forum on this topic said apply some weight to the top of the printer. I turned off my printer and then turned it on again, applying pressure when it scanned and it worked!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation