01-03-2012 08:51 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:56 PM by OscarFuentes
How are you attempting to scan to the computer (Software or Front panel of printer)?
Try using the following utility.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
11-26-2013 01:45 PM
I understand you are unable to scan to your computer. I am sorry for the issue and I would like to try to help. Could you please give me some more information so I can better help you?
Please respond with:
Any error messages you are receiving.
What model of printer you have.
If you are running Windows or Mac.
In the meantime, try Resetting your Printer.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation