09-25-2009 06:03 PM
Hi, I just recently received the mentioned printer but when i go to start it up it will either freeze on the loading screen or get to the alignment paper printer part but will not print. The messages that appear on the screen are messed up and stack up on eachother. I try to hook it up to my laptop via usb cable and my laptop will not recognize it.
09-26-2009 02:23 AM
Is the power cable of the printer connected to a surge protector/power strip? If yes, then I'd suggest connecting it a wall socket directly.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation