07-30-2010 09:24 AM
I have a HP psc 2510 photosmart all in one printer- fax -scanner-copier.
For no apparent reason it has decided that it will not switch on correctly.
I press the on/off button and then it displays the egg timer then gives a shudder then proceeds to make a clicking noise for about a minute then nothing except the egg timer display. It will not respond to pressing the copy, photo, scan buttons. I unplug it and leave it for one minute five minutes even an hour and then plug it back in and the same thing happens. This fault only developed a week ago but up until then it was working perfectly normally.
HP website has given no help whatsoever and the FAQ's and other websites have come up zilch.
Any suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation