12-30-2010 12:01 PM
Replaced black ink cartridge and after loading white paper as requested during print alignment, alignment starts for about 10 seconds and then orange attention light flashes and "reset power" is displayed. Reinserted old cartridge, tried power off/on, still have problem. Any suggestions or info on how to get web access into repair manual where probable causes can be found?? Thank you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation