03-03-2014 10:58 AM
Just bought a new HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP. Seems to duplex just fine, but when printing up singular envelopes or letters, I get the error message about not using ColorLok paper. I have to hit cancel and then we are printing fine.
Huge waste of my time, and I am starting to regret this purchase.
How do I turn the error message off?
03-05-2014 10:37 AM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
Thank you for your time.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation