08-23-2013 06:56 AM
Hp officejet pro 8600 plus all in one printer. we have an extra set of set-up ink cartridges, magenta, yellow, blue, black, however, printer will not accect a second set of start up cartridges. Any way to bypass the error, where as we could used this second set of ink cartridges?
08-23-2013 07:44 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:02 AM by OscarFuentes
The printer won't accept the 2nd set of SETUPs. FYI, see link below
What are SETUP Cartridges
Once the SETUPs that came with the printer are used up, you can purchase regular trade cartridges.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation