12-11-2012 05:07 PM
HEEELPPP have tried to: download driver from HP website, there is no driver for 1200 pcl6/windows 8. the universal print driver and windows update have nothing. someone suggested a link to a file called (unsure of exact sp) mc4 dot something - tried this driver is does not work, and the link they sent would not go anywhere. you can see the workstation and printer fine, i have tried manually installing and configuring port. tried to maually install and search windows update. nada.... nothing works. ready to surrender and buy new printer???
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation