04-15-2014 01:17 PM
When I first installed the printer (which works perfectly on all functions), a window popped up showing the status, different functions, etc. It was NOT the window that comes with Windows.
HP DeskJet 2410 Printer/Scanner/Copier
I can't find out where it is (not in "all programs") or how to put it back on my computer so I can click it from the desktop. It basically allowed me to access all features from the desktop rather than pushing buttons on the printer itself.
04-17-2014 02:21 PM
Welcome back! I see you are still running into the same issue of not being able to locate the software for your HP DeskJet 2514.
I would like you to start here: Windows: 'Device Setup Failed to Complete' or 'Unknown Device' Message Displays on the Computer Duri...
Please make sure to complete all steps in order to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing.
Let me know how it goes.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation