11-06-2013 12:00 PM
Is it possible to turn a no borderless printer to borderless one?
Is there any patch or update that can do that?
I bought a laserjet pro 200 color mfp. This laserjet is not borderless printing.
Can i turn it into a one?
11-06-2013 12:18 PM
Due to the nature of design, no borderless for nearly all (or even all) Laser printers. One option is to print at its max and then trim the borders.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation