02-10-2012 04:43 PM
I'm operating a Photosmart Premium C410 on Mac OS X ver. 10.7.2
To print photos with more accurate color I need to turn off color management in the driver so that I can manage colors through aperture. Where do I turn off color management? Is there another way I should be doing this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation