06-15-2014 05:51 AM
I got a problem with my HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One. when i install the driver and choose to connect with a cable then it says that it cant get connections. I checked all cables at the printer and they where connected properly and it was turned on. Im using windows 7. I hope that someone can help me with this problem.
06-16-2014 05:53 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you're unable to install the Photosmart 6510 over a USB connection. I will do my best to assist you! I would recommend following this entire HP document on Windows: 'Device Setup Failed to Complete' or 'Unknown Device' Message Displays on the Computer Duri...
If this document doesn't resolve your issue, then please follow HP document on Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 7).
Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation