09-03-2012 04:51 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:11 AM by OscarFuentes
Which is the Operating system you are using, you can also try the steps mentioned the following document.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
10-11-2012 10:58 AM
This may seem like an odd solution, but try opening and closing the access door for the ink cartridges when the message appears on the console. Does that make the print request work?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation