04-04-2012 09:15 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:21 AM by OscarFuentes
clink on the link below
02-01-2013 10:04 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:28 PM by OscarFuentes
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
02-01-2013 12:06 PM
How do you think that your post relates to the question being asked (Error code 83c00009)?
I could have just picked at random any generic HP "solution" and posted that. How does the person asking grade your response as the opposite of Kudos? What is the point of HP printers giving error codes if one cannot relate that to a specific problem?
02-04-2013 04:30 AM
Just to let you know that HP have now *after a year* found a reason to remove my original post because it contains some uncomfortable truths, namely
1. HP customer service is non-existent. Its ranked in the bottom 20% for customer service.
2. There are many of these 83c00009 errors which are "unexplained", just use google.
3. HP's really helpful generic "solution is "Hey, trying turning the power off then back again and disconnecting the USB lead (which most people don't use anyway-*clue* its a wirelesss printer)"
4.Google for ""planned obselescence"
02-07-2013 04:43 PM
My apologies, the solution to numerous alpha numeric codes displayed on the unit can be found in the article linked above and was posted in reply to position's post. If those steps do not work the printer likely requires servicing. You can reach out to support -- at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl -- for servicing options.
Best of Luck!
03-08-2013 08:55 AM
Once again HP have removed my post because it tells an uncomfortable truth.
The proposed solution at the link specified is not a solution. Its just some generic instruction which literally says "turn the pirnter off and then back on". If you search on google for "hp printer error code 83c00009 " you will find many unexplained occurences of this and HP will not answer the question that everyone asks which is, "What does the error code 83c00009" mean? It occurs often enought to enough people for some explanation from HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation