05-03-2011 03:04 AM
I need a mac driver for my laserjet 1600. The printer is not that old. I have seen much older printers work fine on Mac. I bought my iMac 27 for a week ago, but cant get it work.
I have had it running on my Mac server, but I dont know how it was done.
05-03-2011 11:09 AM
There is no HP Mac driver for this printer, sorry. You could try a Gutenprint driver: http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation