02-22-2012 07:49 AM
Please try the following article. It may help resolve your problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
10-14-2013 02:47 PM
I seen your post on your Officejet 5610 not scanning.
I would like to help you, however I do need more information from you please.
When you try to scan, what happens? Do you see an error message?
Are you unable to scan from the printer front panel or the computer or both?
Please reply with the above information and I would be glad to help!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
10-10-2015 07:23 AM
When I try to scan, I get a message "No scan options--refer to device documentation" when I try to scan a document. Quite frustrating. I have read thru the user guide and can find no reference to this problem. I am operating a Mac and want to save to My Documents or send scanned docs to email. . Help! (And I am not a techie, so make it simple!)
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation