08-19-2011 05:01 AM
After upgrading from windows XP now that I have installed windows 7 ultimate my printer is not working .
PC unable to establish communication messages is there a fix for this
08-19-2011 11:31 AM
What printer model. Does it have support for Win7? Did you goto HP's driver download section for that printer?
Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..
Loaner: Envy Omen Windows 10 Home 64 4th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB Discrete Graphics (8GB memory) 128GB SSD
Loaner: HP ENVY 8 5002 Tablet
HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
HP m9200t E8400,Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, ASUS 550Ti 2GB, Rosewill 630W. 1T HD
Custom Asus P8Z87D, I7-4770k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX670 2GB, 500GB HD SSD, Rosewill Blackhawk case and OCZ 750W.
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620
12-23-2013 02:48 PM
I understand you are unable to get your printer working and I would like to help. I would need some more information to better assist you and find the correct troubleshooting guides.
Please respond with the following information:
Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what are they?
Are you connecting USB, Wireless or Ethernet?
Hope to hear from you soon!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation