01-23-2011 04:01 AM - edited 01-23-2011 04:02 AM
windows cannot locate a suitable printer driver. contact your administrator for help locating and installing a suitable driver
Try identifying your HP printer and your installed OS if you would like some help. Otherwise no one can help you.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
08-30-2012 10:27 AM
I am trying to install my printer wireless to my HP Pavilion and I keep getting the "cannot locate a suitable printer driver". What do I do?
Search the web under your model number and you will find it.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Note: There is a 96.3% chance the information you seek is in the User Guide/Manual.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation