10-09-2010 09:14 AM
1350 All in one won't feed paper. From what I can see the rollers don't turn. The only precipitating event was a low paper supply, but I've added paper (not too much) but it still doesn't run. It clicks like it's trying to move paper, but it doesn't work!
I also tried to copy and that doesn't work either.
(Connected to a MacBook running Snow Leopard.)
10-09-2010 11:31 AM
Already been there! Thanks for trying. It doesn't seem to be a paper problem. I have good paper loaded properly. I don't think it's the driver since it won't copy either. Rebooting the printer does nothing. It might well be a gear problem in the printer. It sounds a little different and it looks to me like the feed rollers aren't moving at all.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software