02-28-2011 06:29 PM
Using a Photosmart C309a with a Mac OS X 10.6.6
My printer is connected through my router, and gets my print jobs, but does not print black.
Test prints get me all other colors, just not black. The printer utility is telling me I have plenty of ink.
I'm guessing my cartridge is somehow clogged. How to fix?
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: C309A Not Printing Black
03-01-2011 06:19 AM
Looking at other posts, figured out that it's an occluded print head. Soaked it and now it's printing.
10-17-2013 12:01 PM
Hello eagle8. Please refer to this post on how to soak a print head: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questi
Let me know if this answers your questions.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software