Question

Student
ihaveonly1L
Message 1 of 4 (1,306 Views)

D110 scan to PC problem

When I open the HP utility app on my computer and scan, everything is fine.

When I push "Scan to PC" on the front of the printer, it doesn't work and I get a large yellow !

While it seems like an easy enough work around (just scan from the MAC and not use the front of the printer) it really isn't ideal with the way my home office/paper shredder area is.  My goal is to be able to open mail, scan what I need and put it in my shredder, but now I have to go from one area of the house to the other and back and forth several times because I can't scan directly on the front of the printer.  

Suggestions?

I did download the 2.5.2 update in the Apple store, but that hasn't fixed the problem.

Thanks,

M

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 4 (1,260 Views)

Re: D110 scan to PC problem

Make sure your D110 has the latest updates:  Setup > Preferences > Product Update.  The scan button may not work yet, but this would be the best fix at this time.

I am employed by HP
Student
lynnchamb
Message 3 of 4 (641 Views)

I am having the same problem! I did use this feature back in july but now I am getting the yellow triangle.. I did the update it says I have the most updated.. What next?? Need to send a document today!!
Provost
PrintDoc
Message 4 of 4 (636 Views)

Scan from your Mac.  Use Image Capture in the Applications folder.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation